EMUSIC Playlist #204

EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show, airs each Thursday
at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, PA and 93.9 FM in
Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.

                    Show #204                    February 15, 2001.

On this show, I continued the month-long focus on Kubusschnitt, a band
whose
four
members are each from a different European country.  The feature CD at
Midnight
was "The Cube" on the Neu Harmony label.  I also played the music of Kit
Watkins who will perform at the next Gathering.

Kubusschnitt
http://wdiyfm.org/emusic/playlists/2001/focus01.html#feb
The Gathering       http://wdiyfm.org/emusic/events.html

ARTIST                  TRACK                    ALBUM (label)
======================= ========================
==============================
11:04 pm
P. Namlook & T. Inoue   Have You Ever Retired... Shades of Orion (FAX)
RMI                     Zabriske Point           Zabriske Point (Centaur)
VA [eM]                 The Small Life           Archipelago Sampler (The
Foundry)
Steve Jolliffe          Enter                    Omni (Horizon Music)
Kit Watkins             Rolling Curve - Part I   Rolling Curve (mp3.com)

12:00 am
Kubusschnitt            Cube                     Jodrell Bank (Neu Harmony)
Kubusschnitt            Wormhole                 Jodrell Bank (Neu Harmony)
Kubusschnitt            Ra                       Jodrell Bank (Neu Harmony)
Kubusschnitt            Alpha Three *            Jodrell Bank (Neu Harmony)

1:00 am

 * = exerpt
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next EMUSIC, I'll conclude the month-long focus on Kubusschnitt, a
pan-
European band of people from Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, and the UK.
Next week's feature CD at midnight will be a pre-release CD-R of "The
Singularity" which will be on the Neu Harmony label.

Bill         billfox@fast.net
http://wdiyfm.org/schedule/s_emusic.html
Host of EMUSIC, an electronic, ambient, and space music show.  Thursdays at
11 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem and 93.9 FM in Easton and
Phillipsburg.  Email me if you wish to submit music for airplay
consideration.
Radio Station Home Page: http://wdiyfm.org
Personal site: http://www.users.fast.net/~billfox