Re: posting about learning how to bend time in performance

become_1 wrote

now that you're back, Rick, how about posting this?

I'm going through a major clean install preparatory to start producing an
electronic dance record
for a South African record company and I am now typing on an antiquated Mac
(Duo 231, the only model of Mac ever made that DIDN'T support midi).   I'm
swamped for a few weeks but I promise I'll send that in when I get some
breathing room.   Not being coy here but I have to really think hard about
how to convey this information with words as it is an experiential lesson
that I give to my students.

I'll be back soon, I promise,    Rick (loop.pool)