Gig Spam [Seattle]: Electrochakra @ Monkey Pub, Saturday 2/17/01

Electrochakra will be playing this Saturday, February 17th, at the Monkey
Pub (5305 Roosevelt Avenue NE), with special guest Scott Adams.  Scott will
do a solo set of his tunes at 8PM, and Electrochakra will go on at 9.
Admission is $3, and copies of our latest CD will be available.

We don't want a repeat of the troubles from the last show, so please:

€ Don't linger in the parking lot--the cops have been cracking down on the
tailgate parties and camping-ground get-togethers.  Remember--just asking
someone if "they are now or have ever been affiliated with any
law-enforcement agency" does no good.
€ No stage diving.  It's an insurance nightmare, and people get hurt.
€ If you see someone collapse in the audience, give them space and let the
medical personal evacuate them to the medical tent.  The medics will be
wearing yellow jumpsuits with large red crosses on the back and the word
"MEDIC"--please let them do their job and give them all the space they
need.
€ Don't climb on the PA towers--they're not designed to hold audience
members, and the insurance guys freak out.
€ Tapers must stay in the Tapers' Section.  Please don't block someone
else's view with your mics, booms, etc.  There is no surcharge for taper
tickets at this show.
€ Avoid the brown acid.

Be seeing you,

Travis Hartnett
Electrochakra

--
MP3's and calendar of upcoming shows available at:

www.mp3.com/electrochakra