Re: How can you play in the correct speed if you don't hear the drums first?

Hey Miko....I did some "work" with Tony of few years ago.  I can safely
tell
you that there were no greater motives in the count off thing...it's just
kinda how he works! Keeps all of the musicians on their toseys, 'tho. Prob
was...the "right" tempo never stuck either. Batteries tried a re-union
thing
about "95-96...but it didn't stick. In their prime they were a killer
band.....
Max Valentino