Re: Email and Computer settings to avoid infection

At 10:51 PM 2/13/01 -0600, you wrote:

>i checked the  plain text button, what will this change in me sending mail
>out?

That has nothing to do with security.  I just has your outgoing email
sent in plaint text only with no HTML encodings.  HTML encoding is on
by default and it causes your messages to be sent with both plain text
and HTML copies making your messages take up more than twice the bandwidth.
Turning on Plain Text only is a way to be a considerate email user.