Re:Electrix Filter Factory

Matt wrote:
"So you saw the Big Briar pedals - did you happen to notice what Moog was
being used?"

  Unfortunately, I was not familiar with the pedals at the time so did not
know which pedals he was using (I guess there are three of the MoogerFooger
pedals that all look very similar, being housed in the same styled box).

>From the sound of things It sounded like he was using some kind of
>analogue
filters and then
filtered the filters, so I would surmise that he owned two Lo Pass Filters,
although it could have been a Lo Pass and a Ring Modulator.

Does anybody on this chain know Rob Mazurek personally?   I'd love to know
what his kit list is.
I was feeling a little shy that evening (it does happen occassionally ;-)
so
I didn't walk up onto the stage.  The guitarist,Jeff Parker,  you mentioned
was also very hip in his processing and seemed to have a similar pedal.

yours,  Rick Walker (loop.pool)