Roland Handsonic question

Title: Roland Handsonic question

"'Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com'"<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
> Subject: Roland Handsonic internal sequencer
>
> Try as I might I can't work out how to remove an individual drum sound from
> the pattern sequencer.  Even on my old R5 drum machine there's a pad you can
> hold to remove unwanted or out-of-time hits.  Can anyone help on this?

Jules...there isn't an "erase as you go function" as such but you can copy any of the internal presets to user slots and then erase certain measures of that pattern and then Using the choice of quantize funtion enter your own sounds and pattern in that spot.
You will get used to hitting the "write/copy" button alot and then cursoring to the erase or delete function you need. It is a littl bit of a pain in the ass but it is also IMHO a very creative instrument. I use it in almost all of my recording sessions here in Nashville. The "ROLL" button is way kool. You just have to learn how to control it. Hope this helps...tr