Re: ringmod guitar

If you want to build it by yourself check out:
http://www.geofex.com/ and:
http://venus.aros.net/~tboy/ampage/ , theyīre both
great sites for schematics and explanations on how to
build your own effects, if however, you want to buy
one (a ring mod) then without any doubt buy the
Lovetone "Ring Stinger", itīs a bit pricey but itīs an
excellent sounding pedal with lots of options for
controlling it in real time, check it out at:
http://www.lovetone.com/ , I own one and itīs amazing
as well as all the other Lovetone pedals, I havenīt
heard the Moogerfooger but Iīve read that itīs also a
great pedal.
Alx