Re: ringmod guitar

There's also the Korg AX1 floor pedal about the size of a Digitech Whammy
that has a Ringmod patch worth the price of the pedal alone... it also
does forward/reverse madness really quite well. My buddy Tim Sanz has one
and gets great mileage out of it.

-Miko

>>> sine@zerocrossing.net 02/08/01 01:00PM >>>
Hey,

I tried this using one of the schematics from Criag Anderton's 100
electronic projects for musicians book, and was dissipointed with the
results.  It was very noisy by modern effect standards.  I then found
that the Korg AX30 had a great ring mod patch, and a really interesting
"pressure pedal" expression pedal (not on a hinge, but like pressing a
heavy spring)  Anyway, it workes really well.  Also, the Digitech Space
Station has great ring mod effects that you can also control with it's
built in expression pedal.  Good luck.