Re: flexible amplification to loop el. guitars

> or... plug yer favorite old amp's speaker output into the Groove Tubes
>SEII then to all yer favorite toys then to the console. I don't know how
>well this baby works but I know you can get em. I use and love an Allan
>Holdsworth Harness which is similar to the GT SEII
... These allows you to use vintage tube amps direct through signal
processors/ loopers to capture your favorite tube amps tone in the
beginning of your chain...... or.... anyone? cheers TS

I personally use a GT-5 with speaker simulation, but when I WAS using an
amp, I found the HK Red Box to be a good sounding, cheap, small and simple
solution. You can either take the preamp out, or put it between the power
amp speaker output and the speaker. The new ones don't use batteries
either... Then there's the good old Sans Amp Classic and GT2.

-Miko