RE: Repeater and EDP

I think both Electrix and Gibson have very similar suggested retail
prices for the units.  However, there may be some differences in the
margins between the units where retailers have more room to work with in
bringing a lower street price for the Repeater.  Or maybe since the EDP
is being produced at a slower rate than what is anticipated for the
Repeater and demand is still high, current retailers feel they don't
have a need to discount the EDP since it is currently the only game in
town.  It will be interesting to see when the Repeater finally hits the
shelves, if retailers either reduce the price down on the EDP to match
the Repeater or if Gibson makes an attempt to encourage retailers to do
further price reductions so the EDP is competitively priced relative to
the Repeater.  Then maybe we will have a real apples to apples
comparison (except for minor differences between the units).  I think
right now it is difficult to make this type of comparison because not
only do we not have a Repeater in which to compare against, but the
price differences are enough to call into question of whether or not the
EDP is worth the extra.  Only time will tell.

Steve