Re: Belewps and Torn Gear

It was a "Jewel" album(the tracks were never released)...We were working
at
Bearsville with Tony Levin and Jerry Marotta etc....Producer was Peter
Collins and the most memorable track was called "Carnivore" had lots of
trans-trem sounding stuff, and tere was another I remember with the
Acoustic/Koto with Paper Clips on the strings trick (I have since ripped
that
one off....sorry).  I was the String Arranger, Accordion, Trumpet etc...
John Mark Painter
<A HREF="http://www.flemingandjohn.com">flemingandjohn.com</A>

>>There was lots of double speed/reversed stuff going on as I recall (it
>was
on