oragn emulators?

Boozhoo/Greetings all...

I need an organ "module" for a trip-hop (trip-hop is basically the
jazz and latin fusion in loop form<- loope content denoted) group I got
drafted into. The big 3 modules look to be the Voce V5, The OBerheim OB3
squared, and the Emu B3. The inevitable solicitation of peer
opinion : which one sounds the best? Built in FX are not important  $700
is my target cash zone, and the smaller the better (to a point, ofcourse).

Opinions, facts, rampant speculation?

Is there a web page out there with loops for loopers by loopers?

many thanks / Miigwech

                hittin' them switches on the 20 fo' sevens..