Re: CFC Price for Repeaters

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen Bradley and Kristen Chamberlin" <chambrad@valinet.com>

> These little CFC puppies are quite pricey.........over $600.00 for the
256MB
> one linked to Electrix's Repeater page on their web site.....
>
> Here's the link:
> http://www.bc-express.com/sandisk/prodlist.asp?mscssid=3M95A03QXXSH2N2N0
>
> Certainly boosts the "real cost" of the unit......

That's 42 minutes of sampling time!
Talk about power . . .
This thing might not be for everyone--heck, I haven't even thought about
buying one yet--but it most certainly will be the first of its kind--just
like the Paradis/EDP broke new ground.  When they get it right and people
start looping with the Repeater, it's gonna be a whole new ballgame.
BTW, how's that Echoplex upgrade doing? {|8=P
Gary