RE: Turn All That S**t Off

Title: RE: Turn All That S**t Off

Hi gang.....That taught me that the same "genaral public" I spoke of, while they are
spoon fed all of this homogenized "entertainment", wants to be challenged.
We tend, as artist, to sometimes not expect too much from our audience, but
maybe we, as artist, should expect more.
oh....that's a bit more than two cents.

** i would agree with almost your whole post - - maybe even this last on a good day. however, i have to say that the kind of places that most of us play are going to have people that are more open to the sort of thing "we do" than your average biker bar or country western line dancing establishment (nothing wrong with those places, mind you, just examples). while this is a gross generalization, there may be something to the fact that people of like mind may more likely to go to a hip and groovy coffee shop, weird music place, or where-have-you. i would like to feel that the "general public" (whomever that may be) wants to be challenged, but i'm not so sure about it - - experience has taught me otherwise. i actually hope that you're right!

stig