RE: Comparisons of EDP to Repeater

I agree that they should be compared when both are in hand, but what I
was referring to were just basic specs like looping time, tracks,
features, etc.  Based on information that is already available.  Of
course comparing each one's useability in different settings (live or
studio) is impossible at this time, but that is not what I am interested
in now.

Thanks,

Steve