Re: moby

At 05:34 PM 2/1/01 -0500, you wrote:
>That one live performance that M2 kept showing over and over.. horrible!
>I never really had much of an opinion either way about moby, but wow.. it
>was so bad it seemed like a put-on.

A number of months back I saw moby on ... hmm... on PBS... oh yes,
Sessions
at W. 54th.
It was a very enjoyable set.  Live musicians and all.  Don't get out to
too
many shows (I do work at a club, though), but I'd be more than happy to
see
him live (though that does leave room for possible disappointment).

                         feeling so real,
                                         nick