Re: 9 disques

Okay, I'll bite, too.  I must say, I've always cheated on these and picked
more than required and will continue the trend
>Desert Island:

Beatles- Revolver ( I'd just as soon take all their stuff with me, truth be
told)
Yes- Tales From Topographic Oceans
Sandy Denny -the 4CD collections
        Stuff I'd have smuggle on to continue a quality lifestyle
Lisa Gerrard - The Mirror Pool
Diamanda Galas - either Sporting Life or Litanies of Satan
Jimi Hendrix -Axis: Bold As Love (If I can't bring all his stuff, this'll
do as my fave)

>Road Trip: (I just looked at what's currently in the car for these)

Radiohead Kid A or OK Computer
Jimi Hendrix-Electric Ladyland
Derek Jacobi reading The Mort D'Arthur

>Gifts for Friends:

Robert Fripp- November Suite
David Torn -Tripping Over God
Lisa Gerrard- The Mirror Pool
        As for the rest of the gear, I'd bring my acoustic guitar  and
hope for
the best.  As for books, I'd bring anything by RJ Stewart, John and Caitlin
Matthews, Gareth Knight, Clive Barker, Charles Williams and John Crowley,
especially 'Little Big".  I'd probably go for the Magus bu John Fowles,
too.  A wonderful book full of surprises on every page.  Just when you
think you've got it figured out, it  all changes.  Oh, and Jitterbug
Perfume by Tom Robbins.  And I'd bring lots of paper and some pens and
pencils.

Frank Gerace
Dreamchild
www.dreamchildmusic.com