Re: 9 Albums

Hi Just joined the list yesterday, and here I jump into the list of 9
albums.  (I just had to answer this question recently for a questionaire
prior to audition for the Blue Man Group, though they gave me 10 picks.)

Desert Island:

Hector Zazou, Songs From the Cold Seas
David Byrne-Brian Eno, My Life in the Bush of Ghosts
Brian Eno, Desert Island Selections

Road Trip:

Soundtrack of the film "Latcho Drom"
Tom Waits, Swordfishtrombones
Massive Attack, Mezzanine

Gifts:

Djivan Gasparayan and Michael Brook, Black Rock
Some recently released King Crimson/Fripp anthology
Sergei Prokofiev Piano & Violin Sonatas performed by Perlman & Ashkenazy

Bonus disk, stick it where you like: Beatles-White Album.

-trey