Re: 9 discs

No, I'd just hold the disc into the sun and spin it on my finger, reading
the tiny divits.  I've become pretty good at this, though I can't spin it
at 7000 rpm, so everything reads much slower.  Like 3 BPM.

                    "insect

                    politics"              To:
<Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
                    <skincage@liber        cc:

                    tybay.com>             Subject:     Re: 9 discs

                    02/01/01 01:56

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to "insect

                    politics"

Wow, this is a pretty cushy desert island, what with the hifi and what i'm
guessing is a solar power hookup to power this mystically present stereo.
:P

couldn't resist

Jon