RE: Repeater Demo's

Alessandro Ricciarelli (09:42 PM 01.31.2001) wrote:

 >Great work!
 >
 >I looked at the Namm show video, and I just want to make sure: is it
 >really
 >possible to divide the whole loop into tracks? (Near the end of the
 >demonstration, he said something like: "now just the drum track", and the
 >elements he had added later, keyboard, vocals etc. dropped out, and we
 >were
 >hearing just the drum loop)

Repeater has 4 mono tracks (also configurable as two stereo tracks), each
with their own record/playback level.

What the demonstrator was referring to was that he had recorder the drums
on one track, the bass on another, the pad on one more, and the vocals on
the last. If I remember right, the guitar was over-dubbed onto one of the
tracks, and the bass was over-dubbed into another.

At the end, he's referring to isolating the drum track by turning down the
track volume of the others.

Mark