Re: 9 disks

> see?  and Diamanda Galas on another post?  you guys are
> wicked...gifts to friends...right...
>
> i'm imagining visiting my mom..."Hi mom!  Oh, it's good to see you!
> Long time...well, i brought you some records...oh, here's the first
> one...it's called 'dog's blood rising'...some group called Current
> 93, thought you might enjoy it...and hmmm...oh here's a good
> one...'om' by that saxaphone player, john coltrane!  you know how he
> "relaxes" you.  and this last one i really thought you would
> like...some group called Carcass...i'm having trouble reading the
> title...what's up with these typefaces???

Actually, this reminds me of the first time I ever heard Extreme Noise
Terror - I went and woke my mum up as I couldn't
believe what I was hearing - we sat up wetting ourselves laughing to hear
the end of the Peel session in question.... and I
ended up a big UKHC fan... :o) Don't think my mum ever did buy any Napalm
Death, but she's pretty clued up on the bands
around that time... :o)

Steve