Re: 9 disks

Title: Re: 9 disks
>>>Gift
(All about educating your square friends)

Renaldo and the loaf: Songs for swinging larve (Reminded of my mates from Portsmouth by other list member, listened again.
Scorn: evanescense
White Noise: An electric Storm in Hell<<<

You would give electric storm as a PRESENT???? I bought that years ago, and have never been as scared by a disc in my life!!! Please, if you're buying me gifts, leave that off the list. In 18 years of record and CD buying, I've taken about three albums back - this was the first! :o)

Steve