RE: 9 disks

Desert Island
(essential or memories of home and childhood?)

Can: Tago Mago (best record ever)
Cranes: Forever (imodest inclusion of own band)
Velvet Underground: The velvet Underground and Nico

Road Trip
(Singalong or gazing outa window or or top down rocking music)

Beatles: White Album (best beatles)
Stereolab: Aliminium Tunes
SexPistols: Never mind the bollocks

Gift
(All about educating your square friends)

Renaldo and the loaf: Songs for swinging larve (Reminded of my mates from Portsmouth by other list member, listened again.
Scorn: evanescense
White Noise: An electric Storm in Hell

and the cheating tenth album that others have sneaked in would be...

Leftfield: leftism (for paaaaaaaaarty!)

(Please dont send .exe files (zip them 1st) my mail server bites them chews