Re: Repeater NAMM Demo

hey, i have the same sound card and i was trying to open it in media player
too. you just have to get quicktime ( i know, i know, i didn't want to get
it either), it works great in quicktime. it's worth it, the music the guy's
doing isn't amazing but given the source material the repeater does seem to
be quite a powerhouse.

Jon