9 disks

Wankers,

I think we all have a little too much time, what with talk about what is
music? (anything a human being defines as music, unless that definition is
a self serving attempt to prove one's self to be "deep") music as a
pallette of colors (there's no dark side of the moon, really.  It's all
dark) and whether or not Winston Marsellis has anything useful to say
about jazz (yes, but not hours worth, or even minutes (I liked his analogy
of Jazz being like that special hat you get to set yourself apart,
though))  So, in an effort to get to know where we're all coming from with
this here music stuff, I'd like to encourage everyone to follow up the
nine disks thread.  I'll be sure to make fun of all of you mercilessly for
your choices, and this will provide hours of wonderful time wasting.
Here's mine:

DESERT ISLAND
Funkadelic - Amerika Eats its Young
The Creatures - Boomerang
The Verve - No Come Down

ROAD TRIP
Operation Ivy - Operation Ivy
Monster Magnet - Tab . . . 25
Julian Cope - 20 Mothers

GIFT TO FRIEND
Von Lmo - Future Languages
Iggy Pop - The Idiot
Bongwater - Too Much Sleep

I'd then smuggle in Ween - The Pod using a secret compartment in my left
shoe, with The Legendary Pink Dots - The Maria Dimension in my right one.
Hopefully, I wouldn't get arrested by airport security for this
infraction.

     Go ahead, laugh.

               Aaroneous