Re: animal intentions and random 'looping' in nature

On Sat, 27 Jan 2001, Rick Walker (Loop.pooL) wrote:

>      I just am in love with how the random becomes rhythmical to our
> perceptions.    I personally love to set up to loops that are at randomly
> different speeds and let them interact.

If we can pick patterns out of what *seems* random than maybe it isn't
random., maybe there are patterns to everything in nature but it is at a
macro level and it takes close and attentive examination to pick these
patterns out...??

perception is a fascinating subject.

--
travis salisbury