Re:transporting effects safely

>  I figure the best way to do all of this is to buy a case that is
>  suitable for transport (flight case perhaps?) and just use that for
>studio
>  as well as live use.
I suggest
 <A HREF="http://www.studiospares.com/">Studio Spares,Mail Order,
</A>although they are a UK company, just to see the
sort of thing thats available for studio type setups(& live stuff).
The studio stuff isn't designed for roadies, but could
well be tough enough for what you want, and somewhat cheaper.
Semi-flight style is probabaly tough enough for most live use
(full flight cases are very expensive)
Remember a flight case type solution will be
far less portable than you expect.

Andy Butler