OT: Sorry had to organize a little on the email...

All,

        Sorry about the clutter, was wanting to set this up under the new
account
for sometime...  Ugh.  Anywho, wanted to let you know that I'm still the
same person, but under a different email address.  All replies and
information concerning my prior question about, "OT: Help with Solid Body
Construction" are very welcome.

        We now take you back to your reguliarly schedualed programme...

                Lee