Re: Any More Info on New BOSS Looping pedal

If they would only include MIDI synch.  Sheesh, is it that hard?
Expensive?

 On a related note--other than buying an EDP--are there performing loopers
 who have mastered some trick of synching a non-MIDI looper to other
 time-specific gear?  Other than printing the drum loop to the looper,
 which I hate to do, are there other creative options?

 And now, would any programming professional care to tackle Matthias' post,
 "Totally computerized real time equipment?"

 Also, I need a band name.  Quickly.  If you've had one stashed away and
 wouldn't mind sharing, I'd appreciate it.  We're stumped.