From: Pete Mundt
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 9:02 PM
Subject: Any More Info on New BOSS Looping pedal

So, does anyone have any more info on that new BOSS Looping Pedal?

 Price? When its gonna be available? Etc.?

I saw a few posts about the specs(which look very nice!), but nothing else?

Looks like a very cool pedal, and I've never been disappointed with a BOSS pedal.

Thanks for any info ya'll may have.

Pete.