RE: Click Track from EDP

Hey:

I use a drum machine connected to the MIDI out of the EDP to generate
'click tracks'  that I also record on a separate track on my VS840ex (for
ultimate replacement with more dynamic drum accompaniement). However, when
I set the EDP to loopcopy only timing, the drum machine cuts out and I'm
faced with the same situation as the originator of this message. The only
solution I've been able to come up with is to record only a simple bass or
other pattern on the original and subsequent loops (and have loopcopy set
to copy SND)then add what I really want to have on the orininal and
subsequent tracks since the drum machine will then play on and keep the
drum tracks playing for the timing aspect.

Regards, Paul