Older EDP Prices Dropping?

Boy, it looks like the new batch of Gibson EDP units from Alto Music has
affected the going rate for Oberheim EDP's on eBay. I paid a grand for my
Oberheim a few months ago. Now, I'm seeing them for base auction prices of
$650. I have one out there for $750 with no takers.

I just received my Gibson EDP from Alto Music last week and thought I'd
sell
off my older Oberheim unit for some quick cash. Oh well, brother-sync,
here
we come....

Regards, Paul