Re: bet you didnt even know i was gone

Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:

just got my computer back today after being without it since monday.....i had
to get a new hard drive, lost everything on the machine (all addresses,
everything, todo el mundo) what a bust.....217 e-mails, was there a big sale
on coffee?.....yikes!....guitar player mag has an intervirw and a picture of
dt (i hope that wasnt one of those "illegal" milkcrates dt!).....very
interesting not having a computer for several days, you do a whole lot more
playing.....anyway, im back and im watchin ya all very
closely....:).....michael
p.s. a very neat picture from nasa.......<
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/image/0011/earthlights_dmsp_big.jpg
yeah, jeez

looks like we left the lights on again. :-)

(welcome back mr. nemo...)

lance g.