Re: FORGET REPEATER!!!

honesty is always best, a concept salesmen and politicians seem to have
a problem with

its kind of insulting in that the liar seems to assume the listener
can't cope with the truth in some way or the listener is being devalued
as not deserving an upfront communication

I've been looping for years in my studio and have been considering a
live looper recently, the repeater has been looking good to me as a unit
that could easily work in both environments and at the right price point

I don't think damon needs to be demonized but it will make me question
the unit a little more, maybe wait till some 3rd party reviews appear
after release, make sure nothing other than the release date is
exagerated.  the current reviews seem to be positive but also that the
unit is not currently doing what they say it will in previous adverts

maybe if bill clinton had said "hey, I like nasty sex w/ women half my
age, too damn bad"  we all would have questioned his taste in women in
stead of his character

perhaps if some of these retailers would work to develop a more open
communication w/ thier users(electrix is not alone in this) WE would be
thier best salemen!