CD manufacture

Just wanted to note that I received my shipment of new CDs today from
CDman.
They were thoroughly professional and helpful, did everything just right at
a terrific price, and even delivered earlier than expected!  Bravo!  My
wholehearted recommendation for CDman.  Thanks to listmembers for
suggesting
them.

So now my first release on my own Pulsewidth label is available (well, next
Tuesday when the insert card is ready).  "Ourobouros" was offered as a CDR
for a while but now is a "real" CD.  Anyone who is in need of some new
Feedback Music (the first in seven years), do me a favor and step up to the
counter!  Got 1000 of these puppies to unload....

David Lee Myers
pulsewidth.com