Re: Looping machines for woodwind

I use a GT-5 for sax, flute and vocal looping. You can hear it on some of
my
band's recordings at www.mamasutra.com. I really like the gt-5. If you set
it up properly you can get some crazy effects going... I have mine set up
so
the control pedal engages or disengages the delay, and the expression pedal
sets the length of feedback. I can set the feedback to infinity, then just
punch in with the control pedal when I want to add a sound to the loop. I
also have another pedal set for tap tempo. You can't do a long loop, but
you
can do things a boomerang won't do (I use a boomerang for guitar).

 As I said, check out the audio section on www.mamasutra.com to hear
examples. In particular, check out the blue jams.

Russell