Re: repeater...

>Using SoundDiver for my synths is much nicer than using the front
>panels to tweak my sounds and the same might be true of the Repeater as
>well.

Can anyone tell me if Soundiver is the answer to my synth woes?  I
recently purchased an Alesis QS6.1, and added a Qcard with the
vintage synths (It was the most viable replacement when my buddy
asked to have his '67 Vox Jaguar back...damn...after i fixed it,
too...)

The problem i'm having is understanding the effects architecture, and
most specifically how the controller bars interact with the effects.
I'm struggling to get some sort of real-time control over the
voicings and/or the effects.

Anybody have any suggestions?  I wrote to Alesis tech support, but no
reply.  Is there an Alesis synth users group someone could point me
to?

best,

rich