From: Liebig, Steuart A.
To: 'Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com'
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2001 10:03 AM
Subject: so cal gig spam
howdy, mo' gig spam . . .
Sunday, Jan. 14th 7:30 p.m. (doors open 7)
Alterknit Lounge at the Knitting Factory
7021 Hollywood Blvd., $10.00
in order of appearance:
Joseph Hammer (of Solid Eye) solo electronics/synth (?).
Ann Perich (performance artist who plays in Guitar Boy)
Anna Homler (voice, toys, loopage)/Steuart Liebig (basses, applied
tools/technology/loopage)
[We go on at around 9]