Amy Denio

I just saw Amy Denio put on a solo concert, accompanying her own vocals
with
accordion and guitar.  For her guitar set, she employed a DL4 in a simple,
yet effective manner.

I was going to say look out for her tour, but apparently she just flew
here
to the Tampa Bay, FL area - all the way from her home in Seattle - just
for
two shows (tonight and Saturday).  After catching her act, I'm motivated
seek out her CDs - she is an impressive songwriter and vocalist (her
instrumental musicianship is also very good) whose work reflects her
stature
as a true international musician - she sang one song in Czech and another
in
Italian.

Paolo