Re: stereo...

It can't to INSERT like the EDP...

-m

>>> "Douglas Bonneville" <doug@boncommunications.com> 01/09/01 04:49AM >>>
After reading the specs on the Repeater, it seems self-evident to me that
this essentially slaps every other piece of gear, and all of it combined,
up
and down and left and right. Am I missing something or is this the panacea
for looping? I read the manual and can't believe what it can do. Am missing
something essential that it can't do? It looks like its poised and priced
dominate the looping market. Has anyone else read up thoroughly on it? Any
inside scoops?

Thanks!

Doug

Bon Communications, Inc.