FS: Stomp box distortions of all types...

Selling a few things around the studio...

1. Boss DF2 Super Distortion and Feedbacker - $75 discontinued  Orange
stompbox that is famous for it's ability to create a VCOlike Feedback
signal when you hold the pedal down. This allows infinite sustain and
you can also tune the signal to create an overtone to the original
signal. Works perfectly with guitars or clear synth notes (loves a
squarewave) but also interesting effect for #%$in' things up if you
throw a drum loop or something rhythmical into it. Pic available on
request.

2. Korg G1 Distortion Processor-  $100.  In original box w original
manual, no PS (regular 9vt). Red floor unit that has seven different
distortion types, EQ, and even a preset three stage digital delay. Amp
simulator (For recording direct, Headphone jack (all you need to jam in
bed) etc. Distortions are very good an include: Fuzz, Octafuzz,
Overdrives, Harsh Metalsish stuff, and some with built in Wahs. You can
use a Korg Expression pedal to even sweep the CV in on the unit and make
it a Wah-Wah. Saves 9 user preset sounds, four foot switches, plenty of
knobs and a joy to use.

3. Ibanez Metal somethingorother. $25. Late 80's/Early 90s steel case
series with the front flip top for battery changing (ie: like the FC10
Fat Cat, Bimode Chorus, etc).  Sounds more tubeish than metal to my ears
but whatever, it's dirt cheap. If you need the exact model # I'll be
happy to find it. Three knobs, nice switch, good all around distortion
pedal, GREAT for analog drum machines (I used it with a TR606 often).

I think all prices are very fair but if you have a better idea or trade
let me know. Prepay only (I have many references) and buyer pays
shipping or pickup in Phila PA. I can do Paypal now to make things
easier as well.

Thanks

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.