Re: 'frippinabox'

I don't miss the faders since you can control some things on the DL4 with a
pedal (the delay pre-loop only) plus you have switches for reverse and 1/2
spped, but what I do miss is the fact that when using the looper it's not a
delay so there is no feedback to play with.
Also doesn't have that melancholy sound of the EH16, great unit for the $
though.

Martin Shellard