NAMM show

Hi loopists,

are any of you going to NAMM? I'll be playing on the Modulus basses and
Ashdown Amp stands at various times over the weekend,
all being well with a DL4, JamMan and MPX-G2 in tow. I've then got a
clinic at the LA Bass Exchange on the 25th December
(lots of playing, not too much bass chat, so non-bassists feel free to
come along :o) and a gig at The Roadhouse Coffee Stop,
5725 Rosemead Blvd, Temple City,91780   626.286-0824 on the 26th.

I may also have a gig in Santa Cruz and/or SF on the Monday and/or Tuesday
of that week, I'll let you know... :o)

cheers

Steve
web-site - www.steve-lawson.co.uk