Re: LD mailing list question

I use egroups and I think it's worth it, but it's not quite free. The
company makes it's money by selling email addresses to spammers. A few
months after joining an egroups list, I started receiving all sorts of
spam
in Spanish and English. Some of it is a little unnerving. I get lots of
messages from weight loss groups telling me I'm fat. Insurance companies
like to subtly suggest that I'm going to die soon.