Re: Roland Echo Tapes

> I heard you guys talking about using 8 track tapes for Space Echos, but
> where can you find a blank 8 track tape?

Flea markets,  Salvation Army stores, and pretty much any and every thrift
store be it a Ma and Pa place in Kentucky or a retro hip urban trash store
in a trendy street.

Failing that you can get them for fifty cents or a buck from dozens of
people on the 'net in 8track newsgroups, on Ebay, or even at many mail
order music stores.

Hell, I currently sell a *new* 8track tape of my band that we released a
few years ago:

http://www.8trackheaven.com/longlive.html - (we're Overdrive Date Master)

The  http://www.8trackheaven.com site has many links to places to buy them
as well. as long as you steer away from the collectors ones you should find
plenty for dirt cheap. I personally have made quite a few tape loops out of
Barbara Streisand, The Police, Charlie Pride, and Kiss.   I refuse to use
Journey tapes for anything...

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.voicenet.com/~legion
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.