RE: Repeater?

Hey everyone,
I hope you all had a good Xmas and new years! I certainly enjoyed some time
to de-stress.
Here is the scoop on Repeater. We resolved our power supply issues with
some
minor design changes. All things hardware are now complete with final
production units expected in the middle of this month. We are now at the
cusp of releasing software for our final beta test and system tests. We are
working hard to get Repeater out to you but ultimately our commitment is to
putting out a product that works right the first time (there will be no
wine
before it's time....). What's the bottom line? Our best guess on a release
date for Repeater is the end of January.

We are officially launching Repeater the weekend of the 20th at winter NAMM
which so if your in Anaheim that weekend stop by and say hi and check out
Repeater (we will probably be exhibiting with beta software). We are going
to shoot some video which will go up on our site when we get back, so stay
tuned...

Respect,

Damon Langlois
Creative Director