Re: Updates to my MP3.com page

Hi Ted:

Don't even consider growing up!  The MP3s you've posted for the group are
absolutely wonderful.  I was transfixed by hubble, laughcry, reverse logic
and nocturne.  It seems to me a small miracle of the age that you can
communicate your wonderful music this way.

On the technical side...I did notice some digital "crackles" on some of the
cuts.  I'm using streaming Real Player 8 and a cable modem to download your
music...a good pair of Sennheiser headphones as well.

Please post more "tunes."

Best,
Kevin Cooney