Re: Updates to my MP3.com page

----- Original Message -----
From: <KILLINFO@aol.com>
To: <timothy@emma1.com>; <bobnme@cdsnet.net>; <Brian@connectedsystems.com>;
<KMichaelis@aol.com>; <MikeBrown@danabgoods.com>; <Fmplautus@aol.com>;
<SeymourwD@aol.com>; <jtg@ashlandhome.net>; <HooverA@tce.com>;
<TimHoward@aol.com>; <jhuggard@iastate.edu>; <Wescarolh@aol.com>;
<jason@emma1.com>; <jewfamily@hotmail.com>; <jeff@pfmentum.com>;
<cnelson@executiveliaisons.com>; <altruist@earthlink.net>;
<GaryL53655@aol.com>; <Loopers-Delight@annihilist.com>; <MMansur7@aol.com>;
<mmyers@jeffnet.org>; <Dannagin@aol.com>; <Ohhpeachy@aol.com>;
<PEYTOND@psu4.pdx.edu>; <peyton@me.pdx.edu>; <Seaverwave@aol.com>;
<rasp@mnic.net>; <100422.2610@compuserve.com>;
<postmaster@seymourduncan.com>; <waveski@pacbell.net>;
<suzukisax@email.msn.com>; <thomasz@jeffnet.org>;
<danateague@danabgoods.com>; <danateague@csi.com>; <pamnken@wizard.com>;
<improv@peak.org>; <TomH2O@aol.com>; <Joeinfo@aol.com>;
<DaBluzman1@aol.com>; <twatters@line6.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2000 11:34 AM
Subject: Updates to my MP3.com page

> Hi there folks,
>
> The last time I wrote and mentioned this topic to any of you I was just
> testing to see if the one MP3 I had up on MP3.com really worked or not. A
> buddy of mine put it up for me (and I was thrilled, thank you Jeff
Kaiser).
> But I didn't know for myself how well it worked (or not) because my own
home
> computer was so slow I couldn't stream or download any of it myself. I
could
> log on and see my silly picture (oh boy) but I couldn't actually hear a
> thing. However, it did seem to work pretty well for a good many of you
>and
> thank you for your kind replies in letting me know even if you thought
>the
> music rather strange.

...snip

Hi there, Killian!

By some strange turn of fate, I received your e-mail even without being
included in your list of "To:" recipients. Nevertheless, I would like to
ask
you a question: does your sound-generation arsenal include an Eventide
device of any kind? Are you willing to share with me any info on your gear
used in your music? I am in the process of building my bedroom studio and I
would welcome any advice/opinion on any piece of sound gear.Of course, I
wouldn't mind to tell you about what I've got so far... :-)

Regards,

Jara