Looping IN europe

Hello Looptatsic Sages,
I am 18 and I have decided to sell abunch of stuuf and go to europe for as
long as I can afford and kick it loopin  improv style when ever and
wherever
I can. I would like some input on taking gear on the road, european
loop/music experiences, places to play/pan handel, free street coner shows
borrowed cafe extension cord style, power supplies for euro, or any other
tools, tips, or ideas you could give me.
One of the major themes of this trip is to make  it a complete exercise in
improvisation. I only speak english and spanish so that will make being in
countries that dont speak those languages intersting. I think I want to
fly
into paris unless there is a reason not to. About all travel preparation
that I will have is 500$ and a lets go book.
Here is the gear I am takin\
(18) space shock mounted rack
(2) edps (prolly in stereo or with onefoot foot controller connnected to
both with an a/b switch? Also may add ev-5's)
(1) electrix filter factory with to cv pedals
  (1) lexicon vortex with foot switches and expession pedal
  (1) fostex 2016 line mixer( with 4 aux sends)
(1) Dl4 (mabey with expression pedal mabey not)
(1) Wh-1 whammy pedal Original(perhaps)
(1) Eh Micro synth
  (1) Modded wha
(1) Boss dist feedbacker
  I feel like I will want all the pedals mounted on a board  that will fit
in and out of a rack drawer, or mabey have all the fx pedals attached to a
rack drawer that they live in  and have the expression pedals on a borad
that cam be removed a nd plced on the ground in a nother rack drawer?
   For guitar I have an early g&l pawn shop geetar that I  would not be
too
heart broken if she dont survive the trip. ANy way She's got an A bass
geetar a string on top, and will be protected only buy my wits and a
$19.95
gig bag
   I  was thinking about having a totally stereo path after all my mono fx
and star at the stereo out of the dl4. Somthing like  Dl4----->Mixer
(mabey
get 2 2016's so I can have but all my stereo fx in the aux sends and do
feedback as well as being able to put my stereo fx in any order) Edp s in
one aux,vortex in one aux , and filter fact in one aux, and then send the
whole she-bang out to 2 gibson  Skylarks( they live in the unused space at
the bottom of my rack)
   I know this rig seems a little complicated  but the reduced rig was
microsynht--->whmmy---> dl4 1 skylark but then I have to carry them all
individually instead on one big shock mounted box on casters.
I feel like the best plan is to put my bbb(big bad box) in an airport
locker
  and scope the scene out  then comeback and get it? no?
Beside the BBB I am just going to have a book bag type back-pack  with 2-3
changes of clothes  and 2 econo chef boyardee ravioli cans in case the
goin
gets tuff(they might also be in rack)
A NOTe TO KIM OR MAttiIAS G:
Are x-rays bad for edps?